By using our services and/or this Site, giving us your personal information through this Site, by email or otherwise, you expressly signify your acceptance of this policy.
- Personal information may be collected from users when they visit the Site, register on the Site and in connection with the services made available on the Site and/or provided by TMD SG. We will only collect personal information from users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to provide personal information to us, except that it may exclude them from engaging some of the services provided by TMD SG or made available on the Site.
- We may collect certain non-personal information when you interact with the Site. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks visitors to the Site. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually but may include your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time and date of access, web pages visited, number of clicks, search terms and results and referring website's address(es), among other data.
- TMD SG will use the personal information of the customer only for purposes deemed necessary to the provision of the services, and to communicate with you about your interest in our events and our company.
Protection of Privacy and Confidentiality
- TMD SG is strongly committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of customer records and personal information, against loss, theft or unauthorised access.
- TMD SG will ensure that the customer's personal information is not disclosed or used for purposes without the prior expressed consent of the customer, other than in relation to providing the services.
- While we try our best to protect your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.